Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and holiday season! I appreciate each and every person that visits my blog. You all make running this blog worthwhile and a lot of fun as well!!

Normally, my family celebrates together on Christmas Eve, but that isn't happening this year because my sister's in-laws are celebrating then.

So tonight my husband and I are going to see True Grit at the theaters with my parents. We watched the original with them last night. It wasn't SO bad, though I have to admit I may have "accidentally" read some Angelfire off and on throughout.

Tomorrow, on Christmas Day, we'll resume our normal family celebrations - a nice dinner, opening presents (including pajamas - though it makes no sense on C'mas Day), playing games, etc. This year is so weird. Texas has been in the 50s-70s and not very cold at all, so it hasn't felt like the Christmas season very much to me...

What are you doing for Christmas?

Just for fun in case you haven't already seen it, I give you ...

Nativity 2.0



2 comments: