Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Bit of Me(Me): Crazy Wacky Me!


We all leave our “footprint” on the world, in one way or another. We each, individually, do something or are someone that makes the world a little better just by being here. There's a Book created this weekly meme to get to know the blogging community she loves just a bit better. To know what makes them tick, outside of books, that is. Each week she will post a question to be answered in the following week’s “A Bit of Me(Me).” Check back on her site each Saturday to get the info for next week’s post and link up your post.

Question: 
What is the craziest thing you've ever done? Anything.
 
One day during finals in my freshman year of college, a friend and I were extremely stressed out and not feeling like studying, so we decided to vent our frustrations in the best way we knew how. We went to Walmart and bought a bunch of cheap soda cans, traveled to the nearest library (which was kind of scary because it was in a somewhat in the ghetto and it was night), and we proceeded to throw these cans at the curb as hard as we could until they exploded. I don't have a clue as to how we came up with this, but I can tell you that it was a good cheap way to destroy things and get out some stress. Come to think of it, I should probably try this again sometime.

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like one of the whacky things a friend and I did during finals...darn, I wish I'd thought of it sooner! LOL

    But here's MY BIT OF ME POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. During freshmen finals my friends and I would all go out around 1 or 2 o'clock in the morning and jump in puddles :) It made no real sense then (or now) but was a great stress reliever. Pretty sure we would have thrown soda cans if we'd thought of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just stopping by to say hi! You have such a beautiful blog!! I'm now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, great story and interesting idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I love it! That really does sound like so much fun and such a great way to get out some pent up stress. I'm definitely going to have to give this a go some time. :o)

    Thanks so much for jumping in this week!

    ReplyDelete