Wednesday, May 25, 2011

AMAZING New Layout

Some of you may have noticed that I've been changing my layout a lot here lately... Well, I finally have one that I I will stick with! Back in October, my mom had so graciously agreed to buy a blog design for her baby's 29th birthday. I was intending for a completely custom design at several different sites, but it never worked out. At last, I decided to get one at Designer Blogs since I've seen some of their work around, and I fell in love with one of the premade layouts designed by Lauren. The color scheme and clean lines were very close to what I would've wanted had I gone the custom route.

So... this layout has completely made my otherwise mostly crappy day!! Hooray!!!! Thank you, Lauren, for being so quick and awesome. I highly recommend this site for any design work you may want to have done!

14 comments:

  1. Love your new design! The pink makes me love it even more! They did a pretty good job on your theme! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Jessi, it's simple, but pretty :) I really like it, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing - I love the colors! So clean and fresh, and the signature is great. Congrats and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely design; refreshing.
    I am currently thinking of switching over to Wordpress, but seeing your new blog design makes me wonder if maybe I should just stay with Blogger and change my layout.

    Enjoy your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your new blog design. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great!! She did a really amazing job! I love the social media icons at the top! Very nice!

    -Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, simple. Love the colors. Sorry about your crappy day, but the blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new look! :) It's clean and simple and very very pretty! I love the green/pink combination!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'll check them out, I'm looking to buy a new blog design for my birthday!

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new design is really pretty and clean. I like it. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes and yes on this design...!! Great colors, and how the ribbons are used at the top for your social networks? Wow.

    I've been looking and playing too, so glad you've shared your search. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks fantastic! I love the clean lines!!

    ReplyDelete