Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Armchair BEA Day 2: Best of 2011 So Far



I have read so many amazing books, and here is the VERY top of my list... It was hard to narrow it down, but here you go:

Jessi's fave-2011-reads book montage


City of Fallen Angels
Haven
Unearthly
Firelight
Vanish
Shattered Souls
Hourglass
The Opposite of Amber
The Lost Hero
Divergent
Angel Burn
The Babysitter Murders
A Need So Beautiful



Jessi's favorite books »

}

I hope they all show up correctly... I am looking forward to reading a lot more, too, but these are the ones I have managed to read so far.

So what were some of YOUR favorite reads this year or books you are really looking forward to?

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Firelight and Divergent too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! I loved loved Wither. Can't wait for Fever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You list some excellent books. DIVERGENT made my list too!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I haven't read any of those yet, but I so want to read pretty much all of them! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete