Saturday, July 9, 2011

London and Paris: A Tale of Two Cities

I'm going to be absent from the blog (and maybe twitter *sighs*) for a week or so as I embark on a vacation of a lifetime! My husband and I are cashing in on all the miles we've earned from using our debit/credit cards, and we're spending some time in London and Paris. I'm still trying to get my mind around this...

Anyway, I have some posts scheduled to go up (hope they are all okay). I'll miss hanging out here, but I'll be back to announce my blogoversary winners and post some highlights from the trip. Can we say literary heaven??

4 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Have fun and be safe!!! --m so jealous ..maybe one day it'll be my turn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO awesome!!! Have a fabulous and I can't wait to hear how your trip went. I wish you safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete