10. Without a dog, you’ll have to hump the neighbor’s leg yourself.
9. Without a dog, you won’t have anyone to dig up your carefully planted flowers.
8. Someone has to bark when the doorbell rings. Who’s going to do it, you?
7. It’s so much more enjoyable to eat with someone staring at you, wondering when you’re going to drop a piece of food on the floor.
6. Wouldn’t it be nice to take a car ride to the grocery store with someone who thinks it’s the most fun in the world?
5. Tell your dog you invented bacon. He’ll take it at your word.
3. Your dog will always remind you when you forgot to put the lid on the garbage can.
2. Your dog will always be happy when you walk back in the door. Can you say that about anyone else in your life?
1. No matter what you do, what mistakes you make, what failures you have, your dog will think you are the best. No one else in the world will ever believe in you like your dog.
Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook