Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer


What happens when happily ever after…isn’t?

Delilah is a bit of a loner who prefers spending her time in the school library with her head in a book—one book in particular. Between the Lines may be a fairy tale, but it feels real. Prince Oliver is brave, adventurous, and loving. He really speaks to Delilah.

And then one day Oliver actually speaks to her. Turns out, Oliver is more than a one-dimensional storybook prince. He’s a restless teen who feels trapped by his literary existence and hates that his entire life is predetermined. He’s sure there’s more for him out there in the real world, and Delilah might just be his key to freedom.

Delilah and Oliver work together to attempt to get Oliver out of his book, a challenging task that forces them to examine their perceptions of fate, the world, and their places in it. And as their attraction to each other grows along the way, a romance blossoms that is anything but a fairy tale.

Details:
Expected publication: June 26th 2012 by Simon Pulse 

I'm DYING to read this book! Jodi Picoult is my #1 writing idol, and the fact that she has written a young adult book is just about too much for my simple mind to handle!!!

What book are you waiting on???

4 comments:

  1. Word on the street is...this will be available at ALA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We picked the same book for our WoW's! I LOVE Jodi Picoult's adult books so I can't wait to read her first YA:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to this one as well! I love Jodi's books, and this one sounds like it will be just my speed. Plus I adore the cover. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO excited for this one too! I've only read Nineteen Minutes by Jodi but that was incredible so this one is definitely at the top of my wishlist for 2012!

    ReplyDelete