Thursday, April 7, 2016

Review: I Love You Honey Bunny by Sandra Magsamen

Synopsis:

The perfect Easter treat to add to your little “honey bunny’s” basket! I Love You Honey Bunny by Sandra Magsamen is a fun and heartfelt story to remind your little one just how much you love and cherish them. Cuddle up close and enjoy something sweet together!

Celebrate your child by letting them know how they fill the world with love! Personalize this book with your honey bunny’s name, photo, and sweet message on the dedication page. You will also have the option to customize the pronoun in this book to become “I” or “We” Love You, Honey Bunny. A darling tale with a loving message that will stay with your little one forever!





Details:

Published January 1st 2013 by LB Kids

My Review:

When I chose this title, I was thinking mainly of the message I wanted to convey to my son - how loved he is and how much he contributes to the world even as a 3-year-old. I didn't even stop to think that the book seems to, if you're going to be stereotypy, focused more for girls. The traits praised and pointed out in this book, while more feminine, are still traits you would want any child to exhibit no matter their gender.

I loved that there was a place for a dedication and also a place to insert my son's face in a heart. He loved the flow of the book as well as getting to see himself in it and hear his name in it. This company is a wonderful company. This is a great place to get a personalized gift of any shade, and this book in particular is just cute, cuddly, and fun.

Source: I received a personalized copy of this title from Put Me in the Story in exchange for a fair review.

No comments:

Post a Comment